Our landscape maintenance service consists of a 13 or 26 visit program. Our maintenance professionals will:
- Remove all organic debris/litter from beds.
- Maintain weed free beds, controlled with pre-emergent herbicides.
- Prune Shrubs and ground cover.
- Apply systemic / topical fungicides & insecticides as needed.
- Apply liquid, organic fertilizers to all ornamental shrubs & perennials.
Our lawn & landscape maintenance is a 52-week program. Our maintenance profesionals Will:
- Mow and edge all lawn areas.
- Trim grass from all sprinkler heads, tree wells, fences, utility posts, and all other structures.
- Rake and remove excess grass clippings from lawn, remove all grass clippings and debris from sidewalks, drives, and other hard surface areas.
- Grass will be treated twice a year with a fungal preventative, as well as a pre-emergent herbicide.
- Slow release fertilizer will applied 3 times per year with an optional rye grass application in the fall.
- All planting beds will be maintained the same as the 13 & 26 week programs.